WooCommerce Custom Tabs Lite Plugin
WooCommerce Custom Tabs Lite product page
This product is a downloadable virtual product.
Use more tabs to publish more information about your products. WooCommerce Custom Tabs Lite plugin helps you displaying product details in separate tab pages. Display anything you want, galleries, videos, text information, product support forums (e. g. bbpress) and statistics. You can use your favorite 3rd party plugins that support these features.
The Custom Tabs for WooCommerce Lite product page contains the product description, installation, screenshots, documentation, FAQ, and support.
GPLv2 or later
- Upload the plugin to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate it through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Configure the plugin: Settings -> WooCommerce Custom Tabs
Documentation / FAQ
How can tab name be defined?
Choose “Settings -> WooCommerce Custom Tabs” menu in the WP Admin area, and enter your desired tab name into the ‘Name of your tab’ field.
How to define tab content for a specific product?
Go to the edit pages of your WooCommerce product, you will find two more fields (the name of these fields depends on the tab name you set in the settings page):
- My Lite Tab custom title (optional) – You can enter a custom content specific to this product, or leave it empty for displaying the default tab name, given in the settings page
- My Lite Tab content – You should enter the content of your tab pages of the specific product into this field.
Can empty tab pages be hidden?
If the content remains empty, and “Hide empty tabs” checkbox is on in the “Settings / WooCommerce Custom Tabs” menu, the tab page will not be displayed.
How can I make general settings?
Choose “Settings -> WooCommerce Custom Tabs” menu in the WP Admin area, you can set the following parameters:
Hide empty tabs
Set this option on to hide empty tabs automatically.
Name of your tab (especially for Lite version)
In Lite version this tab will be displayed on product page. This field contains the name of this tab page
Priority of your tab (especially for Lite version)
Priority is affected on the order of tab pages.
Enable evaluation of multiple tab administration in Lite version
Turning this option on, you can define multiple tabs, the admin pages have full functionality for evaluation purposes, but the configured tab pages will be displayed only in Pro version.
Why are tabs not displayed on the front-end?
Lite version can display only one tab. If “Enable evaluation of multiple tab administration in Lite version” checkbox is on, it is possible to
use admin page that can handle more tabs, but the additional tabs will not be displayed in the front-end using Lite version. If you use Lite version please type the tab name of your tab in the “Name of your tab” field of the plugin settings page, available in “Settings / WooCommerce Custom Tabs” menu. This tab will be displayed on front-end.
- This forum has 95 topics, 281 replies, and was last updated 5 months ago by .
- Last Post
- Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated warning in WordPress debug
- 5 months, 3 weeks ago
- You must be logged in to create new topics.