Forum Replies Created
I can not find your access attempt in the firewall log and then I do not know why you are blocked.
So, send IP address to email@example.com
I’m not so happy that everything I write about this is shown in your forum. Shouldn’t we permanently switch to email instead?
As far as I know, I have not manually blocked any IP addresses. But if I get to know yours, I should be able to give you permission.
In the attachment, you can see where the search box is in https://www.lokalhistoriaskelleftea.se/.
The website https://www.skellefteforskare.se/ uses the same theme and that is where it works.
You must be logged in to view attached files.
You have not come up with a proposal for a solution.
1. It is very strange that settings remain even though I have removed the plug-in.
2. Wouldn’t it be worthwhile to try deleting ALL the information about previous installations and then doing a new clean installation? But how do I do that?
Sorry, I have tried to change the name of the page to Swedish and when I changed back I forget to make it plural. But I get the same result even if I don’t change anything.
I have deactivated, deleted, reinstalled about 10 times, tried new search ID, used different browser, etc and nothing helps.
The search result must be inserted somewhere. I have been playing with the idea that it is not really Search Page Target that controls where it is but that the result is always placed in the first created, now deleted, search_gcse file.
One thing I find strange is that even though I do a new installation, the values used in the previous installation are suggested in the configuration panel
A minor problem is that I would like to configure the search bar so that it gets borders. I have configured the search box in Google but CSS from my theme takes over.
More information about my problem.
The MYSITE website is the one I have problems with. TESTSITE also uses the theme SmartHealth and is similarly constructed except that the collection of plugin differs
– In TESTSITE, I use Google Search Engine ID = 013275618043618216111: 7dd7a_c5mdw. It works great
– In MYSITE I use ID = 013275618043618216111: rj2xangsuy8. This will display a page containing only the html [wp_google_search] indicating an error, but I can’t find anything in the log
– If in TESTSITE I use ID from MYSITE then the hit list for MYSITE is displayed
– If in MYSITE I use ID from TESTSITE, only the html [wp_google_search] is displayed
The conclusion is that it is the installation in MYSITE that is the problem and not the search. I’ve tried reinstalling WP Google Search but it makes no difference.