29/08/2014 at 11:14
Global custom TAB working fine.
Problem is with custom TAB for products.
I attached screens with global settings, custom tab settings and product page.
So first of all I Enable product category dependent product tab pages.
Then I created custom tab named KOLORY. I didn’t add any content there. I only “on” checkbox with category which I wanted.
Custom TAB which I’ve made is shown exactly only in this catergory of products.
Then I added content to created custom tab on “product edit page”.
Then “publish” and nothing happed.
On product edit page, content has gone, and on product page I can’t see my custom TAB.
I hope I am clear.
Sorry about my english.
Please help me !
You must be logged in to view attached files.29/08/2014 at 23:02
Please send us the html source of the product edit page inside wp-admin, so the html source of the first attached page. If you do not know how to do this, please let us know what browser do you use, and we will help you in it.
We have to see this html source to solve the problem.
Peter29/08/2014 at 23:06
One more question: If you save your product data on the product editor page, the “KOLORY tab content” field became empty?01/09/2014 at 15:00
One more question: If you save your product data on the product editor page, the “KOLORY tab content” field became empty?
I can’t attach file here. I send it to you via e-mail.
Thank you and I am waiting for solution.
Bartek.01/09/2014 at 20:53
I have not got the e-mail yet.
The html source of the product edit page is necessary to solve the problem.
Peter03/09/2014 at 08:17
I sent it yeserday via e-mail.
You should get it.
Best regards.04/09/2014 at 06:15
Unfortunately we have not got any email from you.
Please send it one more time. Our e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org
(Or you can attach files here into this support forum, as the screenshots that you sent earlier.)
Peter05/09/2014 at 20:12
Thank you for the html source code, we got it today.
I have tried in several environment using the same tab type names and settings that we can see in the html file, that works perfectly, so we have no idea what is the exact problem.
We have found several posts about similar WordPress metadata saving problem, where the reason was a plugin collusion.
We have the following possibilities:
-Try to deactivate other plugins, to find out if there are plugin collusion or not (it would be great to found the problem this way).
-Give as access to your system, thus we can see the problem in greater detail.
Please let us know what is your choice.
(There is one more thread about a very similar problem:
http://webshoplogic.com/forums/topic/cant-get-any-version-to-work-reliably/)05/09/2014 at 21:39Participant
Delete08/09/2014 at 22:57
We managed to solve the problem.
You can download the new v1.0.12 version.
Thank you for your patience and apologize for the inconvenience.
Peter09/09/2014 at 07:20
Thnak you for such good news.
I will try it and let you know.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.