[resolved] Increase search results

Home Page Forums WP Google Search [resolved] Increase search results

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  WebshopLogic 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

admin@deigratia.org
    Participant

Love the plugin, but it only displays 5 or so results. How would I increase results to the google custom search max of 20 (My assumption here is that the results are controlled by the plugin)

Thanks
    DeiGratia

WebshopLogic
    Keymaster

Hi DeiGratia!

You can set the number of results per page in Google Custom Search admin site: https://www.google.com/cse
    Please login, then chose your search engine, then go to Search features menu. Chose Advanced tab, open Websearch Restricts section and enter the results per page number into Result Size field. Default value is 10, if you leave empty.
    I suppose you will find here 4, as I see 4 results per page on your site now.

If you still have any question, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best Regards,
    Peter Rath
    WebshopLogic

WebshopLogic
    Keymaster

As I read your letter more carefully, I realized you maybe do the settings above.
    Our plugin does not control the number of displayed results per page, this is Google’s responsibility. So I hope using the settings described above you can set the desired number of results per page. If not, please let us know.

Best Regards,
    Peter Rath
    WebshopLogic

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.