Errors after install

Home Page Forums WP Related Items Errors after install

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Roy

Participant

Hi there,

I receive several errors when I visit the product detailpage:

Notice: Undefined index: cross_taxonomies in /sites/ourcurrentobsessions.com/www/preview/wp-content/plugins/wp-related-items/wri.php on line 569

Notice: Undefined index: display_limit in /sites/ourcurrentobsessions.com/www/preview/wp-content/plugins/wp-related-items/wri.php on line 336

Notice: Undefined index: match_threshold in /sites/ourcurrentobsessions.com/www/preview/wp-content/plugins/wp-related-items/wri.php on line 333

Notice: Undefined index: display_limit in /sites/ourcurrentobsessions.com/www/preview/wp-content/plugins/wp-related-items/wri.php on line 336

Notice: Array to string conversion in /sites/ourcurrentobsessions.com/www/preview/wp-content/plugins/wp-related-items/wri.php on line 351

Notice: Undefined variable: lang in /sites/ourcurrentobsessions.com/www/preview/wp-content/plugins/yet-another-related-posts-plugin/classes/YARPP_Cache.php on line 359

How can I fix these (installed version 1.6)?

WebshopLogic

Keymaster

Hi Roy,

These are unusual errors, we and other users have not experienced it before. The problem may be in your wp environment.

Please try to delete all WRI and Yarpp files and reinstall them, maybe there was an installation problem.

It is also possible to have a plugin collusion. Please deactivate other plugins and check if the problem still exists or not.

If the problem stil exists, please let us know it.

Thanks in advance.

Peter Rath
    Webshoplogic

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.