Sorry, I have tried to change the name of the page to Swedish and when I changed back I forget to make it plural. But I get the same result even if I don’t change anything.
I have deactivated, deleted, reinstalled about 10 times, tried new search ID, used different browser, etc and nothing helps.
The search result must be inserted somewhere. I have been playing with the idea that it is not really Search Page Target that controls where it is but that the result is always placed in the first created, now deleted, search_gcse file.
One thing I find strange is that even though I do a new installation, the values used in the previous installation are suggested in the configuration panel
A minor problem is that I would like to configure the search bar so that it gets borders. I have configured the search box in Google but CSS from my theme takes over.