custom tabs editor missing

Home Page Forums WooCommerce Custom Tabs custom tabs editor missing

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Ilona

Participant

I just install custom product tab 1.0.9 and not working.

After activation of the plugin there is new menu item PRODUCT TABS I added the the tab in this section. But when I go to the product screen, there is no option to insert tab title and tab content.

I can only see the tab fields on product screen if I filled the field “Name of your tab:” on setting screen.

Am I missing something?

Ilona

Participant

I have aditional information:
    Warning: Wrong parameter count for array_unique() in X:\_GHI\goldmax.cz\site\wp-content\plugins\woocommerce-custom-tabs\woocommerce-custom-tabs.php on line 165

WebshopLogic

Keymaster

Hi Ilona!

Please try the following:

Go into “Product tabs -> All Product Tab Types” menu in wp-admin area, edit one of your tab type, and ensure that “Use for all products” checkbox is on or the appropriate product categories are selected on the right.

Then please go into “Product -> Products” menu in wp-admin, you should find wysiwyg fields with “… tab content” label. You should enter your tab content here.

The warning you attached means that there is no tab page type entered.

If you check all of these settings and the problem is still exists, please attach screenshots about Edit page of one of your product tab (Product tabs -> All Product Tab Types -> Edit), and edit page of one of your product (Product -> Products -> Edit), about the screen area under the “Product data” section (so not the product data section, but the section that follow it.)

Thanks,
    Peter Rath
    WebshopLogic

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.